Pura Kiki feeding systems are not only the safest in the world but our Natural Vent Nipple™ was designed to mimic the variable flow rate of breast feeding. These new teats, designed over the past year by the Pura team, employ a new shape that promotes a better seal between the baby and the nipple, an elongated vent to reduce colic and spit-ups, and the use of multiple holes in the tip to achieve different flow rates. In addition, we have added a Y-cut version for thicker liquids and/or even faster flow.
Pura nipples are crafted from safe, non-toxic medical grade silicone. They do NOT contain plastic, latex, nitrosamine or BPA.
Each pack contains two XL Natural Teats
- Four flow rates — medium, two holes
- Elongated vent helps reduce spit-ups and colic
- 100% plastic free infant nipple crafted from medical grade silicone
- Each pack contains two Natural Vent Teats of the same flow rate
- Meets all FDA, CPSC, EN14350, European Commission 10/2011, German LFGB regulations and/or guidelines