Pura Stainless Bottle Warranty & Returns
Pura Stainless water bottles are covered by a limited lifetime warranty granted to the original bottle purchaser or owner.
Our warranty covers leakage, manufacturing defects or other failures that occur during normal use. We do not cover failures due to the bottle being dropped off El Capitan, sucked into a chipper or run over by a semi nor do we cover bottles with general dents. (We suggest that you use a silicone sleeve or bumper on your bottle to protect them from dents) Our warranty is designed to ensure that if you use and care for your bottle in a reasonable manner it will be the last water bottle you ever purchase.
The silicone accessories are considered wear items and are not covered by our lifetime warranty. To make your spouts last longer we recommend taking the bottle away from your child if they don’t appear to be actively drinking from it as this will prevent passive teething on the spout or straw.
Always check the spout or straw before each use (and remove any loose silicone pieces before giving the bottle to your child).
To make a warranty claim please send an e-mail and include a description of the problem, how it occurred and images or video of the fault. Our warranty department will respond with with a warranty authorisation number and details on how to obtain your replacement bottle.
Please note that the following Exchange Policy meets the Australian Consumer Guidelines.
Items for EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT must meet the following conditions.
We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. We reserve the right to reject any returns and exchanges that do not meet these conditions.
- The item must be unused, and in brand new condition with packaging intact. Items that are not received in new condition, will be returned to you.
- Items may only be exchanged within 14 days of receipt.
- A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return.
If the item was given as a gift, proof of purchase must be given.
- The item is returned within 14 days of the receipt date. Items received after this time but less than three weeks, incur handling and restocking fee of 10%. Items received after 3 weeks will be"unopened and "Returned to Sender
- A Return Authority Number (RA#) is marked on the outside of the package - Returns must have an RA# prior to sending the item to us, items received without an RA# will be returned to sender.